February 22, 2010

Clothes & Carnival

Using an idea I saw at http://casadetolos.nireblog.com/, I edited some student's photos, I cut their faces with an image program (Photoshop, Gimp) and I added them to a disguise, so each student was wearing a different costume. Afterwards, I printed the final photos in a piece of paper and students had to design a WANTED banner describing the clothes and the accessories they were wearing.

The final result was really funny, you can see it below and pupils were motivated to write in English.



  1. It's great!!!
    Hope your students had fun making this activity

  2. Thanks Belén, they really enjoyed it. There are four more but they hadn't got time to finish them: an Indian, some grapes..., as soon as I have all of them I will post the photos.